Oct 26, 2007

Creative Minds...

I always find great inspiration on the internet and thought I would share some unique finds today. Flickr is a wonderful place to see not only great photos, but to get inspired by unique artisans. I came across
this lady the other day and was completely stunned by her talent. She has made a seed repository book...



...out of two old vacuum cleaner bags.
Can you believe it? I just love it!



Margo over at Robolady is a talented gal too. She made this beauty...


...an "Euscutcheon Creation" as she calls it. This speaks to me!


And then there's the talented Miss Fifi who ALWAYS has the most fabulous ideas...


...like painting this pumpkin and adding rhinestones for that added "bling" effect". I never would have thought of that!

What a joy to wake up in the morning with a steaming cup of coffee, while browsing through my favorite places to visit on the internet. I always leave feeling inspired and full of ideas. Thank-you ladies for inspiring me today!


*All photos by each artist, respectively.

9 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

What a great post. So nice to see other peoples creations.
Alison

Sandra Evertson said...

Love the book!
Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson

Chunks said...

It's never occured to me to look through flickr for craft ideas!

Kari & Kijsa said...

Well- thank YOU for sharing and inspiring us with your post today- we are headed across blogland to see some more by these wonderful artists!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

vintage sue said...

I must be ahead of the curve; I did my Michael's white pumpkins kinda like that last Sunday! I wouldn't have thought of rhinestones, though! Thanks for the finishing touch!

vintage sue said...

I must be ahead of the curve; I painted my white Michael's pumpkins kinda like that last Sunday. I wouldn't thought of the rhinestones, though, so thanks for the pointer!

Cottage by the River said...

Very cute very cute!!
Bristol

jessi nagy said...

fun! you always have such beautiful stuff.
jessi nagy

Nunnie's Attic said...

Is that a pin?? I love it - whatever it is!

Love,
Julie