Oct 25, 2007

Free Shipping!

I am slowly but surely starting to add new and unique items to my Hope Jar website. One of my favorite categories is "Holidays" where I will be offering up interesting decorations and items for the holiday season.

Like these vintage inspired holiday sap buckets....



Aren't they sweet? (click on picture for a more detailed view)

For a limited time I am offering free shipping to the U.S. and Canada. You can find them by clicking right *HERE*


They come to you filled with silver tinsel shredding and make great hostess gifts, just throw in a bottle of wine in and you're good to go! I think they'd also look terrific lined up on a holiday table.


The vintage style holiday cards are *glittered* and so pretty!

Well, as usual I've got a million and one things to do and not enough time to do them in. Isn't that always the case?... :)


3 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

They're beautiful! Now if they said Buon Natale...

Love,
Julie

Cottage by the River said...

Love the buckets!!!

Bristol

Chunks said...

Did you make these? They are awesome!