Oct 31, 2007

Halloween Tricks and Treats

I won!

The wonderful and talented Vanessa Valencia from
A Fanciful Twist sent me my Halloween Tricks and Treats package (I won a drawing on her blog) in the mail and it arrived just in the nick of time!

I am always amazed at the generosity of bloggers and Vanessa sure pulled out all of the stops...


Just look at the loot! One bag for Tricks and one bag for Treats....


A cool, glittered BEWARE sign, the neatest green glittery bug and feather...


A decadent "fake" cake that truly does look good enough to eat...



Yummy maple and gingerbread cookies (I am now officially addicted to these) and some postcards with Vanessa's gorgeous drawings on them...


These are amazing, click on them for a close-up - the details are divine! You would swear these are not one dimensional...


Thank you Vanessa from the bottom of my heart - I love it all!


Thanks so much everyone for your kind and lovely comments on my blog over the past few days, what a thrill! And the response to my hand-made ornaments was fantastic - thanks to all who ordered some. I am busy preparing new items to list on the site and will have some neat stuff to offer.

For all of you who are watching DWTS...WHAT WAS THAT?! Can you believe that Sabrina Bryan was eliminated last night? Truth be told, I really don't know who she is (still!) but that girl could dance! I was heartbroken to see she won't make it to the finals. She had drive, determination and I think she was a great role model for kids. I hope she knows how much she'll be missed....

8 comments:

Sherry said...

Just found you through ViVi and you have a gorgeous blog!!! Isn't she the best? I loved my goodie bag too..it was a delightful treat..not a trick at all!!

Chunks said...

Congratulations!

A Fanciful Twist said...

LOVE that you got is just in time for the Hallowwweeeeen!! Bwahahahaaaaaaa!! Okay, wait, I am getting carried away. LOVE your handmade ornaments!! You have amazing sense of decor and art!!!! I bet everything really!!! xxo

FrenchGardenHouse said...

You got a great lot of goodies! Joy, thanks for visiting me on my 100th post give away, your name is in the "pot" Happy Halloween!
Lidy

Nunnie's Attic said...

Congratulations!! Definitely treats and not tricks.

Love,
Julie

melissa @ the inspired room said...

Oh, you are a lucky girl to get those treats from Vanessa!

xo,
Melissa

Lisa said...

What wonderful images to browse here. Beautiful blog. Congrats on the creative blog recognition.

Robolady said...

Hey Joy, check out my blog today, I made up some keychains, thanks for the idea. I might be interested in a hope jar, do you have one for those going through cancer treatment?
LMK
Margo