Oct 22, 2007

My New Look!


I feel like I have been re-born! My new look is the work of
Sara at Sadie Olive Designs. I love it! But that's not all! Just check out my new Hope Jar website. A total re-vamp there too! Not just in the overall look but I have expanded the site to carry other goodies too. In a few short weeks I will be carrying some neat stuff - both vintage and new - and perfect for special gift giving.


Anyway, if you are looking to update your blog or website, Sara is the girl to call. She has great design ideas. Thanks Sara!


And now, the moment you've all been waiting for... (ha ha) The winner of my Second Year Blogiversary:



Rhoda from Southern Hospitality!

Congrats Rhoda! Please email me your address and I will get your prize pack out to you. :)



I went treasure hunting on the weekend and thought found a whole pile of these vintage "pearl" necklaces...


Vintage little gems that will soon be up on my Hope Jar website. If you like the look of pearls for less, these sweet imposters do the trick! These would be great to buy for your friends and daughters. Just look at the pretty little rhinestone clasps...




Wouldn't they make the cutest stocking stuffers?...




9 comments:

Chunks said...

Love the new look! It's very feminine.

Carrie said...

Your new look is great. It is very harmonious.

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, my goodness! Thank you Joy! I hardly ever win anything, so I'm so excited to win your giveaway. I know I will love it all. You're so sweet to do this.

Congrats on the new banner too! It is just beautiful & very fitting for your lovely blog.

xo,
RHoda

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Oh, I will email you tonight!

Rhoda

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Any look you have is a pretty look!

SoCal Muchacha said...

New look is great, chica, but you just know that ANY look which includes Wilbur's own area is gonna be fine by me! :)

Everyone please keep my fellow Southern California folks in your thoughts since these fires raging throughout the area are horrific. So far things are okay in my area, but north and south are just miserable...especially in my beloved San Diego County. :(

Jenny said...

The Hope Jar site looks amazing as well. Can't wait to see what old/new treasures you will be selling!

vintage sue said...

Joy, the site looks awesome; I'd been eyeballing Sadie Olive for a re-do of my own. OK, a first-do, since I'm so chicken.

Love it all and can't wait to see what you've got to offer us! XOX

Nunnie's Attic said...

Ok, so I missed out on the Hope Jar again! Damn it!

Congratulations Rhoda! You deserve it though, sweetie!

Love,
Julie