Oct 19, 2007

Is It Friday Already?


Bring on the busy! I am now functioning at warp speed!


Check out the wonderful vintage litho I found thrifting. The colors are fab and I love the hydrangeas and pansies on it.


I've been busy making up some different types of Christmas decorations...for this one I used an old Italian frame and vintage wallpaper along with a scan of an old postcard that I had. The frame has a hanger on the back so you can put it wherever you want. :)


I have a project going on right now that I am sooooo excited about. Will fill you in soon. Have a great weekend everyone ... p.s. don't forget to enter my Giveaway!

9 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

I love it! You talented people are getting to be too much for me! There ain't a talented bone in my body. Can't wait to see what you're cooking up!

Love,
Julie

Sondra said...

I love, loove, lovve the Xmas frame. Too cute!

Cottage by the River said...

That Christmas print is beautiful!!
I love it, you are so talented!! Have a great weekend
Bristol

Wanda said...

What a sweet idea! The wallpaper really brings it together, too.

Whimsy Pink said...

Love the pictures! CUTE!CUTE!

Jenny said...

Love your new template!!

Cottage by the River said...

Joy- I love the look of your site, you changed it.
Bristol

mgm said...

HOW BEAUTIFUL it is here! love the new look! And of course wilbs is still high on my list of favorite pooches!xo

cityfarmer said...

This is exquisite.....can I please enter the give away...I just won over at countingyourblessings...my first ever!

peaceful here

chat soon