Ohmigosh this is harder than it seems. Ummmm....
1. O.K. I know one. I am a (rather) aggressive driver and I like to drive fast. I love to drive! In fact, when I was young I used to want to be a transport truck driver. Does that make me sound butch, or what?
2. My right thumb is double jointed so I can maneuver it like it's like a trigger of a gun.
....Oh my, this list is going the wrong way, now I sound like a convict!
3. I still have a nightgown that I wore when I was 14. That makes it 24 years old this year. It's hot pink and says "You Snooze, You Lose."
4. I am totally stealing this from the divine Vanessa as she listed this exact thing, but I have a small piece of lead in my middle finger of my left hand. It's been there since I was very young and I don't really remember how it got there. It's still visible.
5. I'm a hugger. I love to hug! Some people aren't and I respect that. (no, I don't really!) I love to meet fellow huggers! You know that video with the guy holding the sign that says "FREE HUGS"? I LOVE THAT VIDEO!
6. I am totally addicted to "Little Britain", a English comedy sketch show on BBC. I can't even find words to describe this show. Well, it's not for kids. That's the way I will describe it. ;)
7. I love the way some words sound and feel when you say them. Like "scrumptious". Isn't that a great word? I don't think it's used enough. Do me a favor and try to use the word scrumptious in a sentence today. You'll be glad you did. :)
Well, I got on a roll there!
Mister man is gettin' on my nerves. He jumped the retaining wall in the backyard AGAIN and found another dead animal to roll around in. The stink is unimaginable. And somehow he thinks that is a good thing. Go figure.
I just realized that my *2* year blogging anniversary is this month! My first post was October 31, 2005. I shall have a giveaway to celebrate! Stay tuned...