Oct 17, 2007

Thanks Julie!

Sweet Julie from Nunnie's Attic gave me the "You Make Me Smile" award!


Thanks Julie, that was very kind of you and you make me smile too. :) Now I think I am supposed to pass this on but I cannot pick just 10 people that make me smile. EVERYONE in my blogroll (and even some who aren't) make me smile. So consider yourself tagged!


As some of you know I am heading into my 2nd year anniversary of blogging on October 31st (how did I have time to start on THAT day?!) so I am getting together a Giveaway pack. Hopefully I will be able to get that together and photographed today. All you have to do to win it is leave a comment! :)

Oh, one more thing...file this under


"Who Are They Trying to Fool?"


Shampoo/Conditioner 2-in-1 brands have no conditioner in them!

7 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

You do make me smile Joy. Even your name suggests a smile! Can't wait to see what you're giving away. Maybe one day I'll actually win something!

Love,
Julie

Sondra said...

Ooh! Love giveaways and you are soo right about the two in one's. Congrats on your award!!

Jenny said...

You make me smile everyday!!
Love the new dresser you bought!!
I don't use 2 in one shamp/cond but they don't have conditioner in them?? Ripoff!!!
Hope you're finding great bargains and purchases today!:)

Janet said...

2-in-1's? Yeah-- total rip off! I can't put a comb through my wet hair after using that stuff. I think that's why they invented 'leave-in conditioner'! But you know what? Another rip off is the 'foam shampoo' for kids. It's like, 1% real shampoo mixed with 99% water-- all for the same price as a full bottle of the real stuff!

Robolady said...

I gave you one too. Read my blog from yesterday. You are making lots of people smile.

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I so agree... those 2in1 things DO NOT have conditioner!! lol

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Joy, I'm behind as usual. Congrats on the auction find..that chest is just yummy, love it! And the apothocary jar would make me swoon too. I'm really starting to love mercury glass, even though I have NONE of it. Hope your week is good! Cute DD you've got there.

Rhoda