Nov 26, 2007

I've Got Some Competition!

My ever-talented sister Melody (truly, she's the crafty one in this family) made this wonderful vintage style decoration. Don't you just love it? I think really that seeing it has MY name on it, that she should really give it to me. C'mon, Mel! She doesn't have a blog or anything so I can't link to her but just had to share this beauty with you all.


Now seeing that's she's family, I'm sure she won't mind if I try and copy her idea. ;)


Melody is actually quite a gifted seamstress and she will soon be making some GORGEOUS pillows which will be for sale on my site. I'll keep you posted...


11 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!

Scrappy Jessi said...

precious!!!!!
love it!

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

That is SO pretty!!
:)

Nunnie's Attic said...

It's gorgeous. And you're absolutely right - if it had 'JULIE' on it, I would snatch it up. Go ahead and take it.

Love,
Julie

restyled home said...

Glittery heaven...!!! I'm not family...but do you think she'd mind if I copied it??!! I say that knowing that i will likely never get around to doing it, but it's inspiring all the same!

I just read through all your latest posts (I've been a bit busy lately). You always make me laugh, and want to create somthing whimsical like the treasures you make!

Linda
xox

marylou said...

Hiya Joy,
Okay...in Marylou thinking since that lovely banner has your name on it I do believe it belongs to you:-) I say nab her...sisters love to share ^-^
Hug Life, Marylou

Sherry said...

Oh yes, talent definitely runs in this family!! I most definitely think you should score this ornament, afterall her name isn't Joy and your name isn't Gladys.

As for you copying it, I thought that was a given in families..you have the authorized right to whatever someone else thinks of!! :)

AmyB said...

Ooooh! It brings me J-O-Y! What are the circular rhinestone thingys? - Amy B

cindy said...

I love it, it's adorable!

IsabellaCloset said...

Joy, Yes I do love the swag! I see Melody is as talented as he sweet sister.
Hugs & love ~Mary~ :-}

Farmgirl Cyn said...

I am thinking I want that one! Too sweet! And who doesn't love glitter?