Dec 14, 2007

The Santas vs The Pixie's

Whew! What a party that Karla had - think I am still feeling a bit of a blog party hangover! All good of course. :) I want to thank all of you who stopped by for all of your sweet comments, they made my day!


Remember this pic of my Pixie's all snuggled up in the sleigh?...



Well, there's been some trouble a brewin'...


While out thrifting yesterday I found a bag of these old Santa's at V.V. I came home and the fight was on. The Santa's wanted the limelight on the kitchen window sill and demanded they get the sleigh...
(I think the one on the far right looks like that actor John C. Reilly)



The Pixie's were not impressed. But they're Pixie's and the Santa's knew they could take them. Sadly, they never stood a chance. Behold the carnage...



Had to share my most favorite find this season that I bought for myself. This beautiful wonderland was made by the most talented Dale at Sea Dream Studio. I just love it. In this hustle and bustle it's my Christmas present to myself!



7 comments:

Nunnie's Attic said...

I want to know what happened to the poor Pixies. Because since there is only one Santa, isn't it obvious you must have impostors amongst your group??

Love,
Julie
http://www.nunniesattic.com

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Oh yes those Santas can be brutes no doubt about it. I have to regularly keep an eye on my Santa collection and make sure they are being good!
Alicia ~ time worn style

Bristol said...

Love the winter wonderland. The pixies are cute!
Bristol

Beth Leintz said...

I hate it when my decorations fight- but if they're going to do it, I'd rather it happen while I'm asleep or not at home. I just can't stand the noise!

Good luck with keeping the peace!

vintage sue said...

At least the pixies had the sense to go fetal!! Your santas looked positively evil.... god only knows what will happen when I bring out my snowmen....

XOX

BTW, My mom loooooved her Hope Jar. I'll be blogging about it and putting in a holiday plug for you! XOX

restyled home said...

Oh, you make me laugh!! You find the greatest things! I want a santa like that!

That little wonderland gift to yourself is positively brilliant! I think I'd better go shopping for myself soon!!! LOL!

"Maggie" said...

Cute, cute, Joy, I have these same pixies! Your the first person I have seen who has the same ones. Happy New Year!