Jan 13, 2008

Egg-splosion!


Wish I could take credit for these new goodies in my shop but they are the work of my talented sister Melody, who remains gasp! blogless....



They are the cutest little vintage egg stands that she has altered with vintage materials.



Too cute for words, huh?



This is a set of three pastel eggs...



In other shop news, I've also added some vintage souvenir photo packs. These are wonderful to use in scrapbooking and altered art. You can find them here.




And finally, I want to send a sincere thank-you to Alison from 'Creative Art and Craft' for her
'Spread the Love Award'. That was so sweet - thanks Alison!



I had a rather rough night's sleep last night and because of it am still in my p.j's. (it's now after 3:00 p.m.) I've decided they're staying on for the rest of the day. Off to take a much needed nap now...



11 comments:

Alison Gibbs said...

My pleasure to give you the award.
What beautiful work by your sister.
You have to get her into blogland! She will have such fun. Maybe she knows it's addictive!!
Alison

Kathleen Grace said...

Beautiful stuff! You must get your sister blogging:>)

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Ohmigosh Melody just has to get a blog! What other gorgeous things has she made ??? We need to know ! LOL.

Shann :)

deezie said...

Those eggs are unbelievable!! are they real? does she sell them?
deezie

deezie said...

Those eggs are unbelievable!! are they real? does she sell them?
deezie

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Hi Joy, Those eggs are just too too cute. Very creative! Hope you have a super great week ~ Lynn

NAME: CIELO said...

What beautiful work by yous sister.... maybe she can share the pleasures of blogging with you... it will be so nice to see more of her job on your blog!

Have a beautiful day

Cielo

Fete et Fleur said...

Adorable Eggs!

Sugar Bear said...

Those little guys are just adorable!
Karla

Shabby Miss Jenn said...

OMG THOSE ARE SOOO CUUUUTE JOY!!!!!

restyled home said...

Boy, what talented sisters. I especially love those bottom three. Adorable!
I love everything you have in your shop. I think I better make a few purchases soon...

Linda
xoxo