Jan 6, 2008

Isn't It Funny How...



...your nails never break when they are un-polished?

...the moment you decide to check out at the grocery store is the exact same time everyone else does too

...when you crave a Diet Coke sooooo bad, there is none left in the fridge

...kids have all the energy in the world but when you ask them to do something they appear totally and utterly exhausted

...cordless phones never seem to stay on the charger

...kids love to tease but hate getting teased

...laundry is not that hard a chore yet seems the most arduous

...one simple glass of wine can lead to so many more ;)

...when you discipline a child usually the first word out of their mouth is 'but'

...someone always flushes the toilet when you're in the shower

...the wildest and wackiest dreams you have happen when you sleep on your back

...at a gathering, the dog will always annoy and pester the one person who HATES dogs the most

...your intentions are good but your follow-through is weak

...sitting on the couch at 2:30 p.m. can easily turn you into your grandparents...zzz

...coffee always tastes better at someone else's house

..if you don't get time to read your favorite blogs you get cranky?! :)


8 comments:

Jerusalem said...

yes! It is soo funny, especially the last part about blogs! I get very cranky indeed...lol

Alison Gibbs said...

Joy what a fun post.
Alison

Auntie Joy said...

They are soo true!!!
JOY!

Beata said...

Nice site, all the best for 2008. I think you look like Shania Twain a bit!

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

lol! couldn't have said it better myself. i love it =) debbie

Antique Paperie said...

Love this post Joy!! It is all very true - oh my goodness how funny! xoxo Sherri

PAINT MINE PINK said...

Priceless Joy !
They are all sooo true.
thanks for the giggle

Shann :)

LivingTheLife said...

You don't know how many times I have thought those EXACT things...too funny...

And the whole on your back and dreaming thing...is so true...in fact I was having some really strange dreams early this a.m. and made that same deduction myself...b/c I was sleeping on my back during these weird dreams...I'm not quite sure either...but I have heard that some of us MAY tend to snore just a tad while on their back...not me or you of course...but undoubtedly someone!

Blessings...
Teresa