Jan 28, 2008

Time Flies


...when you're having fun! What a whirlwind! My BFF Janet and I just got back from the Toronto Gift Show. Toronto is 4 hours west of us and we left Sunday at noon and got home Monday at 5:00 p.m. We women know how to jam pack a lot of things into 29 hours I tell ya! We were able to see everything the show had to offer and we were both able to get some new idea for our new businesses. I am so thankful to be home and can't wait to sleep in my own bed. Sleeping in a hotel which is located right next to the airport is never a good idea...


Oh my goodness, I have LOST the battery charger to my camera. I cannot find it anywhere. It's one of those chargers that plugs right into the outlet. Maybe Wilbur got bored and pulled it out? I don't know but it's no where to be found. Or maybe my new ghost has hidden it. Saturday night three "chimes" came from the old part of the house while I was making dinner. Three distinct "bong"s. The only thing it could come from is an old clock that hasn't worked in approx. 10 years. Seriously, I have to say I am a little freaked out! More later...


No comments: