Apr 28, 2008

Let's Go Shopping!


Seriously, is the internet not filled with FABULOUS women?


One of my newest favorite places to shop is The Beautiful Life. Have you been there? Ruth, the proprietor, aka my "new best friend" is the sweetest gal around. We have been emailing back and forth and decided that we must be long lost sisters as we have an uncanny amount of things in common. Anyway,
this girl knows the art of packaging. I just received my new Skeem candle in Sea Spray and it is divine. Ruth really knows how to pamper a girl and she carries some really neat stuff.



(photo copyright The Beautiful Life)


Many of you know Sherri from The Antique Paperie. She is currently re-stocking her shelves in her online shop and will be adding a whole new array of goodies. I can't say enough about this gal! I just received a package from her in the mail and I was BLOWN away. Sherri has a generous spirit and talent that is truly second to none. She is a DELIGHT and I am truly blessed to call her a friend. :)


(photo copyright Sherri Mitchell, The Antique Paperie)


I'll be featuring more of my fav sellers in the near future...isn't so wonderful to have such lovely wares right at your finger tips? Well, lovely to me - a little annoying to hubby!


Oh yeah, forgot to mention...the couches? One already has chocolate stains on it. Can you believe that? And no one will admit to it. It was either Jack, Ellie or hubby. And a strange feeling tells me it was the latter...



5 comments:

Sherri @ Antique Paperie said...

You little Dollface! I just love you so much Girlfriend - thank you for adding me! I am relishing this little mini vacation of mine...Now, if I can just find the Beach.... I am off to check out the Beautiful Life - I want that Candle!!! Seaspray? What a fabulous name for a Candle! xoxo Sher

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I've neever been to either one, I'll check these out.

Oh, no, chocolate stains? Those are tough!

Scrappy Jessi said...

Hey Joy!! i can't seem to find your e mail link!
but yes you can join! i will add you to the list!!
oxoox,
jessi

Alison Gibbs said...

Hi Joy thanks for sharing Sherri and Ruth's goodies with us.
Alison

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Joy...Thank you so much...you are SO sweet to mention The Beautiful Life! It's true -- my paper and "bits & pieces" fetish is revealed. I love to wrap things and "putter" with them, dolling them up before they go into their box for their journey via UPS or USPS! Can't wait to get my latest package from you! Those black letters!! Woo hoo! :) - Ruth