Apr 29, 2008

Unleash Your Dinner Party Diva!


I am always looking for new (but old) product ideas for my shop and came up with a fun idea for dinner parties. It all started a while back when we were enjoying some tasty Chinese food and sharing our fortunes. I love fortune cookies but hate that they come in plastic wrappers - how déclassé!


So I came up with

Dinner Party Bottled Fortunes©




Individual fortunes wrapped in sheet music and nestled delicately into vintage bottles. The perfect accessory for your dinner party and a fun and intimate way to get people talking.



Each bottle comes dressed with vintage ribbon, old millinery flowers and a "petits quelque choses" - 'a little something' adorning it's neck.



Each one is distinctly unique - just like your guests! I think they're a fun and unique way to accessorize your table for a special dinner party....



This set I've recently added to my shop and look forward to making more...


8 comments:

heidi said...

thanks sweetie! you are just in*gen*i*ous ~ these are fab*u*lous! i used to have tons of parties, lately none, we're such duds. i know, i'll just have to come to your next event...now where do you live, LOL! xo

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Joy, these are so creative. I love your uniqueness. These would make great conversation pieces for a dinner party for sure.

To answer your question you left on my blog...I'm not really sure what flea markets are going on up in that part of CA (I'm much closer to L.A., so I could better fill you in on Rose Bowl, etc).

oxox
Jennifer

Carol said...

This is just such a great idea Joy, I'll probably do that for my next b-day party! Your bottles are so so pretty!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a very happy first of May! Best wishes sends
Carol xox

Vintage Tea said...

Fantastic idea... and no calories either!!!

Victoria x

Lola Enchanted said...

These are simply fantastic!!! Very nice!!~

ann~vintage whisper said...

BOO HOO!!! The dinner party bottles are sold out!!!!! I do hope you create more! They are wonderful!!!!

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

You are just full of fantabulous ideas!!!
I am awaiting my Paris pin....I have just the right spot for it.
I was going to check out the bottles but I see someone said they are already sold :0(

Sandy said...

I love this idea and noticed it's already sold! Congrats!!! Let me know when you make more!

Sandyxox