May 2, 2008

Don't You Just Hate It When...


All week they call for a sunshine filled weekend and then boom! Friday they change their minds and say it's going to rain both days. I am so desperate for yard sales and pray for once that the weather man is wrong. Wrong as the day is long!


I have listed another set of my Dinner Party Bottled Fortunes©. This is a set for 8 and is very summer-y ... each bottle features its' own seashell tied with raffia. (Sold - thanks!)



I found some more vintage bottles today at my fav store Memory Lane so I will be creating a few more sets...probably this weekend seeing it's going to rain!



I also listed this fab old chalkware garden wall set. I just love it with it's scrolly leaves and chippy paint. Can't you just see it in a garden with ivy trailing out of the bottom portion?... (Sold - thanks!)



I also scored some old auction paddles that I will be listing sometime this weekend. They're really cool - old cream painted auction paddles with hand painted black letters. I love 'em and hope you will too!


11 comments:

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

I agree with you joy,
its going to be a rainy weekend down this way as well.
smiles,
Sandy

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Hi Joy, love the bottles! I wanted to purchase some wallpaper from your site but wasnt sure if you sell to Australia. Sent you an email but not sure if you got it as never heard back. Its probably sold now but not to worry will check back another time. Good luck with the yard sales, we have had heaps of rain here too (which is good really seeing as we are in drought!!)
Alicia ~ time worn style

Tutti Chic said...

your bottles & other goodies are GORGEOUS! I'm off to look some more! thanks for visiting today & the kind words! Your blog is so so pretty & fun to read! :) chris

Tutti Chic said...

your bottles & other goodies are GORGEOUS! I'm off to look some more! thanks for visiting today & the kind words! Your blog is so so pretty & fun to read! :) chris

Sophee-a Laroo Bijoux and Sheri too said...

Hi Joy! Did you sing the RAIN,RAIN GO AWAY SONG? LOL
Have a great,creative weekend. I toasted to you all on my blog so stop by :0)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a great idea! And so lovely. Those bottles would be the highlight of any dinner party!

Lisa said...

The bottles look wonderful. What a fun project and the pictures are great too.

Sea Dream Studio said...

Joy~ Sounds like you are using your rainy weekend to be creative! Good for you!
Love the dinner party bottles. They are gorgeous!
hugs~dale

Kari & Kijsa said...

Have a blessed Sunday!

smiles,
kari & kijsa

Sandy said...

I am noe the proud owner of your fabulous bottles. Thanks girl!!! P.S Where are the Estate sales listed?

Hugs!
Sandy

Shab-n-Chic said...

Joy - your bottles are so charming and a steal at $4 each! They charge $3 just for the bottles at our flea markets!! They will be flying out of your shop as fast as you make them.