Jun 13, 2008

Memory Lane


Thought I'd share some more pictures from a fav antique store called Memory Lane.
Janet and I went over the other day and we just can't say enough good things about the owner Karen. She's a doll!


Isn't this the most fabulous old dress form? I love the fact that it has exposed metal on it...



I came very close to carting this cream colored basket home with me...



I just love this display...give me chippy white paint any day...



And don't these roses look real? Why didn't I grab this while I was there?!



This fabulous old dresser had so much charm...



And just look at this one - chock FULL of goodies!



Hope you enjoyed the tour. I am always inspired when I leave that store. :)


14 comments:

Janet said...

Oh, how I do love that place...!

Brenda Kula said...

Oh, I know what you mean! I wish we had a better place like that here locally. I love to browse booths full of vintage and antique stuff. I come home just full to the brim with ideas!
Brenda

KayEllen said...

Hi Joy!

Just found your blog...
Very nice. I have enjoyed your pictures on flickr:)
and wilbur!!!

kayellen

Outstanding Stranger said...

What a fun shop....I could sure spend some time there. Diane

Scrappy Jessi said...

hey there cutie!!
beautiful stuff today!!!
see ya when i get back.
oxoxox,
jessi

hey ? is Melody your sister???

Beth Leintz said...

Love those big white wire urns towards the bottom.

I had to click on your pictures to enlarge so I could catch all the little details- do you remember what was going on with the buttons on the fixture to the right of the mannequin? They almost look like button garlands.

quiltdoggie said...

I am so totally digging that dressform. . . actually, I love it all! Have a great weekend, Joy!

Susan said...

I adore that dresser. My kind of furniture! That's a great store.

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Just LOVED visiting that store, thanks for sharing :0)
Alicia ~ time worn style

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That looks like a great place to spend the afternoon!

Happy weekend,
Melissa

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Oh, Edward sends hellos to Wilbur! How handsome!

KayEllen said...

That store looks dangerous for a interior designer! In the mood to shop!

Have a great weekend:)

Thanks for taking us along for your day!

kayellen

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I can see why it is your favorite, I'd like to go there too.

cityfarmer said...

Hello there dear friend....I've missed our chats...

What I'm about to share over at my post, I've waited two years to experience...Nic's wedding....

Here's a blanket invitation to share in our joy....

let's chat