Jul 22, 2008

Shades of Inspiration




This week, all that glitters is


Gold!



My sister in law gave me this pretty alarm clock for my "Place in Time" line. I took one look at it and said "It's too pretty, I can't dismantle it." She still let me keep it. :)




These are old die cuts I had hanging around. I have no idea where they came from...my memory is good - but it's short!




This is an old clock that I did alter into a "Place in Time". The base is lucite and very heavy....




And finally, an old bottle top...chippy and full of character...




Hope you enjoyed the photos....


I've got something really exciting in the works - I'll be able to show you very soon. It involves ch-ch-ch-ch-changes!


5 comments:

LiLi M. said...

Your pictures are great, as always and whow a cliff hanger......

Lisa said...

Nice photos and the clock is beautiful.

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

Beautiful!

Alison Gibbs said...

Great 'Golds' this week. No wonder you couldn't dismantle the clock it is beautiful
Alison

TheParisApartment said...

Your photography is getting more and more delicious!