Jul 1, 2008

Vintage Finds & New Additions


First off let me start by saying "Happy Canada Day" to all my fellow Canadians! It's such a gorgeous day here and I'm thrilled as the past few years have been yucky and raining - certainly not good for fireworks!


Thanks so much for all of your kind comments on my 'Place in Time' line, I really appreciate it....I will be listing them on my website tomorrow. This little one features bridges in Paris.



Got a chance to do some junkin' yesterday and scored two metal baskets as shown below. They almost remind me of a large strawberry basket - very similar in size.



Made some more of my vintage lock & key sets too - I just love the chippy colors on these...



I can never resist old liquor bottle tags...although I think these might be not as old as I had hoped...



And I have a new line of charm bracelets on my site. They feature the Eiffel Tower, etc. These make lovely gifts and of course come uniquely gift wrapped. :)



10 comments:

LiLi M. said...

You have been so busy again Joy! Ooh all such lovely things! I love the alarmclock too and the lockers and keys, I might as well say; everything!

Shabbyfufu said...

Do you ever rest Joy~lol! I love the clock faces as frames...you are so creative:-). Somehow my name disappeared from your sidebar? Have a happy day......Janet

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Always love your finds!

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Shabbyfufu took the words right out of my mouth! When do you put your feet up?? :)

I was just saying the same thing to my daughter yesterday as we were looking at your store and blog! I'm telling you, Martha Stewart better watch her back!

You should start another blog (in your "spare" time) that gives the rest of us tips on managing our time better! You could call it: "How to make 10 new crafts, take 100 pictures, and go junking...all before lunch."

I bow before the "Queen of Creativity" (you!).

=Your #1 Fan :)

quiltdoggie said...

OMIGOSH Joy~ Those CLOCKS ARE FABULOUS!!! love love LOVE them!!! and the charm bracelts * ohhhhhh!! So lovely, always such an inspiration to stop by here ~

Hope all is well!

Barb said...

What great treasures! I am adding you as a fav. Love your blog!

take care,
Barb

rochambeau said...

Hi Joy,
Happy late Canada Day!
Such beautiful treasures you share here! Especially your charm bracelet!
Constance

Sherri said...

Gorgeous!! The Lock & Key's are my favorites....Oh those won't last long on your website!
xoxo Sher

Alice W. said...

Love all your "junque"!!! And you always display it so beautifully...

Lu Lu's Fluffy Ruffles said...

you find the best things!
I soooo want to come up and go shopping with you!
smiles,
Sandy