Aug 3, 2008

Family Fun


What I won't do for my blog peeps...here is a pic of my hair!



My two lovely step daughters now live in Toronto so we don't get to see them that often. Last night we had a lovely German dinner together at one of our favorite spots....schnitzel - yum! Here is a pic of my girls together - I am blessed!



And ALL of my kiddies together - wish this could happen more often than it does...aren't they a good lookin' crew?



Well, we are hosting a big bbq today and wouldn't you know it - it is overcast cloudy and expected to thunderstorm just about the time people are supposed to arrive. Have I mentioned how much rain we have been getting this summer? It's ridiculous - and starting to look like a rain forest around here!


10 comments:

kayellen said...

Hi Joy!
Your hair looks darling!
Have fun with your family this weekend!
I'm headed to the beach for a few days...
hugs,
kayellen

Anonymous said...

A beautiful family! Hope the weather cooperates with the timing of your BBQ. I do like your hair cut. Glenda/MidSouth

LiLi M. said...

Your hair looks great!

Have fun bbqing! Hope there is a rain-pause!

TamboinMO said...

Joy,
Your hair looks awesome!!!

judicreations said...

Hi there to a fellow Canadian! I live in Ontario also...well most of the time when I'm not strutting across to the other side of the lake. I love your dog Wilbur. Is he a labradoodle? Friends here have one and her name is Katie and she looks just like your dog. She is a great dog.
I hope you had a great bbq...
Judi

Outstanding Stranger said...

Thank you for showing us your new DO...It looks great on you. I had a hard time telling which one was the daughters and which one was you!!!Diane

pinkstilettos said...

Wow at first I couldn't tell which one was you. You look to young to have 3 kids. How old is the Oldest girl? Well, I'm not really sure what your hair ooked like before, but it looks really nice now! Have a good rest of the weekend! Daisy~

Kim's Treasures said...

Cute haircut! Great family photos! I hope the rain held off for your bbq!!!
Kim

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

You have a beautiful family, and I'm lovin' the new "do"!!
:)

Leah C said...

One big happy family:) How great to be all together. I have two stepchildren...both 22 now...and it's so hard to get everyone in the same place at the same time!
P.S. Love your new do...looks great!