Aug 25, 2008

Thank-You



Thank-you my wonderful and dear fellow bloggers for lifting up my friends in prayer. I am forever grateful. I hesitated blogging about the situation as it is very personal but I knew the power of prayer is great - and the need for it was greater. It truly never ceases to amaze me how supportive the blogging community can be. I thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart.


Creatively speaking I have been stuck in a rut with not much desire for new projects - or even yard saling. (gasp) But, that's o.k. - these things happen. You have to go with the flow....



6 comments:

Beth Leintz said...

It's just the change of seasons- you'll be back in the swing of things in no time- you've got too much creativity to be still for very long.

Love your vintage price tag holders- I found one buried in a box in my basement yesterday! Might be time to bring it upstairs and play with it.

Lori said...

i go through that all the time...i was wondering what your picture was...thank you Beth for the info...your picture is amazing:) i hope your friends are doing all right, i am keeping them in my prayers.

Attic Rat said...

I have said a sweet prayer for Steve and Nicole. My heart goes out to them.

God Bless,
Teresa

Sandy Michelle said...

I am so sorry for your friend's loss of her son! Hang in there Joy!

Shabbyfufu said...

I am so sorry for your friends Joy, nothing worse than losing a child for sure. Will keep them in my prayers.

I go thru those creative lapses often. Especially when things are slow in the retail end of it.

XO~ Janet

Cottage Flair said...

Hi Joy,
I just found your blog. You have beautiful photos and fun posts to read. I will check in now and then.
Jennifer