Sep 2, 2008

Dancing in the Streets


...yes, the most wonderful day of year! It is now 10:33 a.m. and I am still in my grubbies. My kids were up at 6:00 a.m. so excited to get ready for the first day of school. Had to laugh because that excitement will only last for a day or two. And then I'll be back yelling at them to drag themselves out of bed.



Just realized that this is my 601st blog post. Who knew I had to say so much about nothing? (my husband is raising his hand right now)


Very exciting things are coming my way. But of course I can't talk about them yet. Oh, that is so annoying isn't it? Well, one item you will find out about in approximately 14 days. The other is a real 'work in progress' that my bff friend and I are tackling. I have decided to try and make some of my dreams become reality. To do what I truly love to do. What could be better than that?...


4 comments:

Leah C said...

Aaah...the thrill of that first day of school! Enjoy it! Best of luck with your new ventures & following your dreams:)

LiLi M. said...

Congrats on your 601th! And good luck following your dream, I cannot wait until you reveil something to us!

Lori said...

Joy, well that was a cliff hanger sure to entice us back for more...i can't wait to see what you are talking about...making your dreams a reality...

*The Beautiful Life* said...

Aw c'mon! Let us in on it! Let us in on it! We can keep a secret!! :)