Sep 4, 2008

Sharing the Love....


This award truly makes me smile! Is there any greater compliment? I think not!



The wonderful Denise from My Vintage Gardens and sweet Jenn aka Shabby Miss Jenn both gave it to me. I am honored - thanks girls! So now I am to give this most prestigious award to 7 other blogs that I love (besides the girls who tagged me of course!)

Here are the rules:
1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


and because I hate rules I will add a #6:


OR, you can do nothing at all and just enjoy the fact that you got an award!

O.K. So here are my pics...

The fabulous Ruth from The Beautiful Life. This woman knows how to write! We met only a few months ago in cyber space and she is like my long lost twin. Too weird!

French Gardenhouse. Lidy's blog is always a delight - as is she. And her photos are always drool worthy.

The Paris Apartment. Oh Claudia, j'adore. Need I say more? She is, and always will be the "pièce de résistance"!

Karla's Cottage. This woman never ceases to amaze me. She does it all! And that includes blogging almost every day with tons of fabulous pics!

Shabby Fufu. I love this blog and Janet is such a sweetheart! She is uber talented and I know she is working on making herself an empire!

Margo from Margo's Junkin' Journal. I just love seeing what junk she's transformed.

Gathering Dust, Beth's blog. Seriously, that girl and I need to go shopping together. Stat. :)

THESE ARE THE BLOGS THAT KEEP ME FROM DOING MY HOUSEWORK.


Thanks ladies!





12 comments:

Robolady said...

Thank you so much Joy for the award, I am truly honored. I'll be sure to try and get this passed on before I leave town. It's funny, I am always logging onto your site to see what Junk you've transformed:)
Margo

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How nice of you to think of me! I just love your blog too.

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thank you so much!! You are so nice, and your blog keeps ME from doing my work daily.:)

I love that Wilbur has his own spot on the blog. Beau is jealous. might have to fix that.
xo Lidy

Shabbyfufu said...

You are such a dear girl Joy. Talk about talent....you HAVE IT big time and I enjoy your style so much. I have been a bad blogger and busy with other things lately, but will catch up on your posts soon~XOXO~Janet

*The Beautiful Life* said...

JOY!
What a sweetie!!
THANK YOU!
You deserve EVERY award out there -- blogging-related and otherwise! :)
Thank you for putting up with all my wordy "ramblings on" all the time. You have become somewhat of a captive audience! :)
Hugs to you, friend! (You too, Janet!)
-Ruth

Beth Leintz said...

That's so sweet of you- thank you so much! It would be so much fun to go shopping together- I went to an auction a couple of weeks ago that was full of rust and old hardware and I thought "Joy should be here".

Attic Rat said...

Well, I love your blog, too. *scurrying off to check out your nominees*

Teresa

parisapartment said...

Joy you are the best!I see I'm in great company and can't wait to dig into all these new friends' lives and styles, thanks so much! You know j'adore toi aussi!

Aunt Mimi's Creations! said...

I so much love your blog! You so deserve the award! Congrats!

Lori said...

congratulations on your award:)

Cherry's Jubilee said...

Congrats on the award....You def. deserve it ! Can't wait to see what you come up with for Fall. cherry

The Crafty Chateau said...

Congrats! I will achieve that some day too ;)
Wow.. I really love all the blogs. I am new and just starting out so this gives me so many great ideas and great reads :)
Blessings
Renee