Oct 22, 2008

I'm Cheating


This is NOT the display that is sitting on my front porch this year. It is the display that sat on my front porch last year....



But last year I didn't have a care in the world at this time! Funny how life gives you twists and turns but somehow we muddle through. Decorating to me is obviously not as important as taking care of my guys.


Speaking of, do you know how much work it is to keep a 200 pound man full with only a diet that consists of blenderized food? Ohmigosh, it is a full time job! I liken it to feeding twenty 10 pound babies. Hubby felt bad last night as I had been in the kitchen for a while blending up a storm. I told him I am THRILLED to do it. His accident could have easily fatal and I could be bringing flowers to his grave instead. I blend away happily - and thankfully.


I don't know where the past 2 weeks have gone - it all seems a blur now. Janet and I just got back on track with our TSP and it has re-ignited my creative spark. Our web designer Cathy at Avalon Rose has brought our dream into a reality. We both have worked with her in the past and if you ever need any website or blog work done she comes higly recommended. Our new website is a departure from what she usually does and she knocked it out of the park!

Our launch is coming soon!
(could we be more vague?)


9 comments:

Janet said...

I'm sooooo thrilled and so *incredibly grateful* that we're able to work on our Top Secret Project... it feels great to get back on track again! We're so blessed!

Fran said...

Take care of your sweet husband and hurry up on the Top Secret Project! I can't wait!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Thinking of you! Enjoyed last years display. Yes, sometimes priorities change!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wanda said...

Joy, I just got caught up reading your last few posts. Oh, my! How scary! Twice! I'm so happy everyone is improving. You take care of yourself. "Ye hear, now?"

Shabbyfufu said...

Dear Joy....I was just thinking about you and so glad to see that your hubby is on the mend:-). Looking forward to seeing your new website, which I am sure will be amazing between you, Janet and the amazing Cathy!~XO~Janet

Barbara Jacksier said...

I just stopped by to catch up and "heard" your news. Keep that blender whirring. Juergen is one lucky guy.

kayellen said...

Hi Joy,

I have been thinking about you all week:)
Those curve balls can really throw us...
So glad to hear everyone is healing.

Hugs and prayers to you and your family,

Kay

Bethie - Chic Junque said...

Joy, glad to hear your men are doing better. I'm sure your husband is in good hands! Can't wait to see your new project! It is nice having these things in our life to look forward to....