Yesterday I went to the chiropractor because in stressful situations I tend to carry it all in my shoulders and seize up. When the pain started moving down my arm I knew it was time to get adjusted. Luckily I was able to get an appointment right away. I sat down and Dr. B started investigating my neck and shoulders in between my "Owches" and "Ughs". I knew it was bad when I heard him mutter to himself "Holy Crap!" Things went downhill from there.
Let's just say I have to go back Monday.
My sweet sister-in-law Sharon sent me this funny email today and it made me laugh - had to share some of it with you all....
1. A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills... she has 14 kids but doesn't really care.
2. One of life's mysteries is how a 2-pound box of chocolates can make a woman gain 5 lbs.
3. My mind not only wanders, it sometimes leaves completely.
4. The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
5. The nice part about living in a small town is that when you don't know what you are doing, someone else does.
6. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.
7. Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks 2 sizes!
8. The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing and then they marry him.
9. I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That's my idea of a perfect day!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!