Things I Know For Sure...
· If you think the plate in the microwave is too hot to handle, it is.
· The scissors are never where you left them. They lead a double life in Duluth.
· Just because they're cute, you should not wear your fabulous, new high heeled brown boots to the flea market.
· Kids are like dogs, they can smell hesitation. And you know what they say about 'he who hesitates'...
· Do not put down your keys when you are distracted. And already late to pick up the kids.
· The day you throw out that item you thought you would never use again? Yes, you will need it.
· Dollar Store items can add up real fast.
· When you turn on your hot glue gun, resign yourself to the fact that you will end up burning yourself before your job is done.
· "Just a minute" coming from a kid means they're not listening.
· Buying fancy underwear always seems like a good idea at the time but you'll always end up wearing your favorite good 'ol Hanes.
· You can count on the phone ringing during your fav show. During the really good part.· When you're bored out of your mind and really want to talk to someone, no-one answers the phone.
· If you're going to drive the kids to school in your p.j.'s, make sure you have enough gas.
· If the jeans you are trying on the in fitting room don't feel exactly right, they never will. No matter how 'on sale' they are.
· The moment you hop into the bathtub for a nice relaxing soak is the exact same moment your household will fall apart. All at once.
· Even if you live in a large house, if your dog throws up, you will end up stepping in it.
· When you find a great bra that you love - buy 20 of them
· If you're tired, and I mean REALLY TIRED, when you go to bed and your husband wants to "spoon" don't fall for it. "Spooning" only leads to one thing...